Asyad Holdings’ real estate activities are conducted under the umbrella of Al-Sunbula, a real estate development and investment company that was launched in 2013 with the aim of developing and managing the Asyad real estate portfolio.
Originally, Asyad’s real estate activities focused on Saudi Arabia, before expanding across the Middle East, North Africa and Asia. In line with the trend towards globalization, Al Sunbala has expanded Asyad’s reach from the Middle East and Asia to Europe and North America. Today,
Al Sunbala is a leader in numerous construction projects and is in negotiations for additional projects in hospitality, housing, healthcare and education.
Al-Sunbala is a full-service real estate developer with the capability to fund, invest in, develop, design, market and sell real estate projects of all types and sizes.
A wholly-owned entity of Asyad, Al Sunbala is a partner in numerous local and international joint-ventures, taking a leading developmental role in each. It currently manages some SR6 – 8 billion in assets.
– M Hotel Makkah by Millennium is a 5-star hotel launched by end of 2016, located in Makkah, 1.8 km from Masjid Al Haram
– With its unique design, M Hotel Makkah reflects the spirit of originality and luxury with five stars standard of service
– The hotel has 785 rooms and suites, 2 coffee lounge areas, and all day dining restaurant, as well as retail space.
Company Website →
Located in Makkah where there is a significant demand for suitable accommodations for pilgrims and religious tourists, the Mansour Hotel series comprises four 4-star hotels totaling some 6,000 keys. Two of the hotels, with a total of 700 keys, are ready for construction while the remaining two properties are slated for design and construction in mid-2016. The hotels, designed specifically to accommodate Hajj pilgrims, will anchor a complete religious tourism enterprise that will include transportation, telecom, meals, accommodation and other necessities.
– This ultra-luxurious hotel is planned to create a “Resort in the City” for guests and local residents in a superprime location of Paris (30 Avenue George V, Eighth Arrondissement)
– The hotel is planned to have 60 rooms and suites, a large pool and sophisticated spa, as well as street-level retail/commercial space and world-class restaurants.
– The hotel is perfectly located for major tourist sights, such as the Arc de Triomphe and Place de la Concorde. Flagships of Louis Vuitton, Christian Dior and Chanel are nearby, as well as
the headquarters of LVMH, the world’s leading luxury goods house.
Company Website →
Situated just north of Jeddah, in rapidly developing South Obhur, this 40-apartment, 16-villa housing compound is fully approved and licensed. Unit sizes range from 120sqm and 400sqm. Construction is set to begin in July, 2015.
– Sarah Village covers an area of 1.5 sq km in Al Khobar and offers 952 residential units designed to house employees of BAE systems.
– Each of the compound’s 15 neighborhoods overlooks a neatly landscaped park with lawns, rock gardens gazebos, pergolas and paved walkways.
– The compound offers indoor and outside entertainment facilities, retail stores, sport centers, restaurants, as well as a medical clinic.
– An expansion of the compound is currently being undertaken.
Located on Beirut’s picturesque Corniche between the Riviera Hotel and the American University of Beirut, this project is designed as a 13-floor apartment building offering 4 simplexes, 4 duplexes and a triplex penthouse with a suspended swimming pool.
– Sienna Views comprises 36 luxury villas overlooking a Greg Norman Golf Course in the renowned Jumeirah Gulf Estates Master Plan in Dubai.
– The project features 14 types of luxury villas that range from 5,000 to 7,500sq. ft.
– Total build-up-area of 222,156 sqft.
– It is pedestrian-friendly and architecturally unique, offering leisure facilities such as swimming pools, children’s play area, dining outlets.
– The project consists of developing a 4 acre piece of land in Clapham, London SW4 into a new-build residential project of 294 apartments (of which 179 will be private
– The project will also involve the development of 15,000 sqft of commercial space.
– The developer will be London Realty Limited who have extensive experience in developing high quality residential projects in London.
– Situated north of Jeddah, in rapidly developing South Obhur, this 40-apartment, 16-villa housing compound is fully approved and licensed..
– Unit sizes range from 120sqm and 400sqm.